A developer’s chance to use the latest web techniques and bring high quality, reliable products to the industrial automation market. Do you believe that products and processes can always be improved, no matter how great they are to start with? Are you keen to use the latest web techniques in combination with in-house developed, embedded software? If you’re a front-end developer with an affinity for single-page web application, keep reading, friend.
What does a Front End Developer do @procentec?
Accept this fabulous mission and you’ll soon be developing web-based user interfaces for some of the most recognized solutions in the automation industry, including cool stuff like cybersecurity. Our products, which monitor and analyze industrial networks, encompass the entire technical spectrum: from front-end to back-end and from connector to user.
You’ll be working alongside 4 hardware engineers and 5 software engineers, developing, expanding and testing interfaces and ensuring the best possible user interaction with our innovative products. In other words, you won’t just be concentrating on the front end. You’ll also be collaborating with other disciplines, testing continuous and back-end integration as an active member of the scrum team.
What will you get from us in return?
What will you get from us in return for all this awesomeness? First-hand experience with products that improve and safeguard vital industrial network communication systems; mentoring and a clear path to progression; and an enthusiastic and forward-thinking CTO (he forced us to put that last bit in). You’ll also get:
- a full-time position (36-40 hours);
- investment in your ongoing education, including professional certifications;
- a competitive salary and all the usual secondary benefits, including pension;
- a COVID-free workspace in Delft, with on its doorstep the lively historic center and the train station.
Of course, we’re not all work and no play because that would make us incredibly boring. So, when we’re not creating unique and easy-to-use solutions for all kinds of vital industries, you can find us supporting our local pub on Friday nights, putting on summer BBQs, and taking part in the annual Rotterdam Marathon. Participation in extra-curricular activities is always voluntary but enjoying your job (most of the time) is compulsory at Procentec.
If you reckon this job sounds right up your business street, apply via the 'I'm interested' button and include the following:
- A link to your LinkedIn Profile;
- Your CV (no more than two pages);
- Your favourite ice-cream flavour;
- Your short and long-term career goals
If we like what you send us, you’ll be invited to attend our first round of interviews in the Delft office. You can find out more about Procentec and the products at Procentec.com.
Let’s be clear. We’re not looking for the perfect candidate (we don’t believe in unicorns, although we’re pretty convinced that UFOs exist). What we need is a Front-End Developer who loves building clean, reusable code and enjoys using a wide selection of scripting and markup languages. Someone who is unafraid to make improvements and is willing to accept a leadership role.
You’d be great for this position if, in addition to the geeky essentials, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ experience in a relevant field;
- care about code maintainability and extendibility and properly used design patterns;
- are comfortable speaking and writing in English (we’re a global company);
- understand the importance of process and product quality;
- are familiar with scrum methodology and can react quickly to requirement changes;
- are willing to propose ideas and to seek the best (not just the desired) path.
An agile mindset and a love of improving and developing is much more important to us than your technical qualifications…